Why Coaching Matters Today
Today, people expect from their managers/leaders to be trusted and be given the necessary support to meet personal and company goals, by satisfying their need for autonomy, mastery and purpose.
People with a clear picture of what is expected of them – and how they contribute to company goals – feel more engaged at work. As soon as they see how they can get better and better at what they are doing and are driven by a compelling purpose, they commit themselves to working more productively and efficiently.
It all depends on the managers/leaders’ ability to guide and empower their people to be successful. Managers/leaders are expected to promote a working climate based on trust, shared vision and clear targets, so that their people perform on their own will.
What The Figures Tell Us
- 80% of people who receive coaching say their self-confidence increased
- 70% of those who are coached improve their work performance, relationships, and communication
- 86% of companies report recouping their investment in coaching and more
- 99% of those who hire a coach are “satisfied” or “very satisfied” 73% of coaching clients report that coaching helps them improve their work performance, communication skills, interpersonal skills, relationships, work/life balance, and wellness
- 51% of companies with a strong coaching culture have higher revenues compared to their competitors
- The median coaching ROI is 700% (7x) the investment.